Newcastle Support Directory
The Newcastle Support Directory which is run by Newcastle City Council for the area of Newcastle upon Tyne. It is a redevelopment and expansion of what was the Families Information Service Website.
The website is split into 3 main areas:
SEND Local Offer
All of the services, information and advice that children and young people with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) and their families might need to use.
Information for families and young people. This area can be used to find:
- All the Ofsted registered childcare provision in Newcastle
- Money and housing services
- Activities and holiday activities happening in and around Newcastle
- Education and employment
- Support and help services
- An area for professionals working with families in Newcastle to find information so they can support families
This area holds all the other directories which are available for adults in Newcastle.