We are a small team of specialist teachers and nursery nurses who work with pre-school children who have special educational needs.
- We visit children in their own homes to provide teaching advice and support.
- We plan a range of opportunities to develop each child's play and learning
- We give specialist support and advice to help parents make informed choices about the education of their children.
- We provide support to help children access and make progress in their local Early Years Setting.
- In our role as Area SENCos the teachers provide support advice and training for staff in Early Years registered settings to enable them to plan appropriate intervention for children with special educational needs.